"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Saturday, December 23, 2006



Hello!

Here's the ans to the quiz. 1,8,9,12,15
haha, ryl got one wrong only... and nessa dont know doing what. haha.
sigh, cheryl! HOW can you ever doubt my love for Jazz??? lol

Disneyland pics are up in shuttlefly, the rest, I havent had the time to upload though all are in the comp alr..
by next week, all should be done.

22nd, Stella should be back, and its the start of my long holiday!!! until the 26th, I'm free to myself! =)
Xmas = Mel's coming back. haha. But ryl & dan are going off.

okok. tired..
I have Jazz this weekend =D


Posted at 02:21






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-